What should I require from a contractor ?

You should always ensure that the contractor is licensed by the City of Marion, carries liability insurance, and workman's comp. We would also recommend that you ask for a few references. All legitimate contractors would expect these questions and should have no problem providing this information.

Codes and Ordianaces

Find us on Facebook

What's cool in Marion

Water Utililty

Splash House

Site development by Conduit Design - Andrea Short -2012