Enhancing and beatifying Marion's parks.
Submitted by admin on Thu, 06/21/2012 - 15:48
Appearing July 19th, 7-9pm at The Matter Park Band ShellCumberland Gap was formed in 1984 by Danny Reneau from Gaston, and Danny is still performing in the band today, almost 30 years later, playing banjo and guitar. His daughter Angie joined the band in 1989, and plays guitar, fiddle, and mandolin in the band. Danny's wife Jo later joined the band as a vocalist and MC for the band.
Lazy River Walk - Morning
Monday- Friday/ 9:30am - 10:30am/ $2.00 per day / MUST SIGN WAVER
Lazy River Walk - Evening
Monday - Friday / 6:00pm - 7:00pm/ $2.00 per day / MUST SIGN WAVER
Walk your way to better health. no instructor provided. Water resistance allows for all-over body workout and burns twice as many calories as walking on land.
- Children under the age of 13 MUST be supervised by an adult, 18 or older.
- No running or rough play is permitted in anywhere in the park.
- Outside food and drink are not permitted inside the park.
- Spitting, spouting of water, blowing the nose, and similar behavior in the pool is prohibited.
- Proper swimwear is REQUIRED to enter the pools. Street clothes are NOT allowed in the pools.
2601 South Adams Street
Marion, Indiana 46953
Telephone (765) 668-1794
|Seniors 55 & Over:||$6.00|
|Children 2 & Under:||Free
Site development by Conduit Design - Andrea Short -2012